Thursday, April 14, 2016

Q1 Goals Check

Little late in doing this, as we're 2 weeks into Q2.

Here are the goals I laid out for the year:


  1. Get my diet back on track and get back down to the 10% body fat range. I've fallen off the wagon past 3 months or so. - I was on again, off again. It's better, but needs consistency.
  2. 115 snatch - but a full squat snatch with proper form. Haven't worked on this at all due to shoulder issues.
  3. 200# CJ. Hit a 200# clean, so I'm getting closer.
  4. 400# deadlift. not on track, and last heavy DL we did, I came 30# short of my last PR.
  5. Put in 500km of running over the course of the year. Only put in about 100k in the first quarter, so off track, but not by too much. Need to step it up now that the weather's improving.
  6. Do 3 events that require training for (the open and 2 others). Just finished the Open, so 1 down, 2 to go.
  7. Improve my standing in the open. Done, but just barely.
  8. Spend dedicated time on mobility. 15 minutes, 4x week. Not on track at all.
  9. Work on a handstand progression, to get either a free standing HS for 20s, or a 10' HS walk. Doing practice, but not much progress.
  10. Muscle-up virtuosity: Get to a fluid, strict MU with really solid form. Was making progress here, but hurt my shoulder and likely have been set back.
  11. Bonus: One arm chin-up. Doing progressions, but not much noted progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment