Friday, October 4, 2013

year-end goals check

I set out some goals for end of year, and that's 3 months away. How's progress going?

Areas for improvement, and goals for 2013:

1. Participate in at least 1 event (CF event, or Tough Mudder, or some such thing)
- DONE. I did Tough Mudder and Survive the Burn
2.  Move from 4th quartile to 3rd quartile in the CF Open (depends a lot on who else participates, but last time around I was bottom 10% all round)
- DONE. 
3. 1 MU
- Still not there. Doing progressions, working on it, but it eludes me.
4. 10 HSPU unbroken, 
- DONE
5. 10' HS walk
- Not done, but starting to work on it
6. 6:00 Fran
- Not done, and I don't think I'll get there this year. This was a case of unrealistic goal setting.I went from 10:20 at start of the year to 7:21, and may get under 7 minutes this year, but definitely not under 6.
7. 80 DUs unbroken
- Not done, but I hit 50 today, so it's closer
8. C&J my body weight (175 right now)
DONE.

So 4/8 so far, with probably 2 others in reach.

1 comment: