Saturday, November 28, 2015

November yearly goals check

Just over a month left in the year, so checking against goals. 6 done, 4 to go. 3 and 6 are maybe possible. 4 and 9 seem less likley.

1. Get my L1 cert - DONE
2. 135# Snatch - DONE
3. 200# CJ - not done, but getting closer. 195 clean in 15.1 and almost jerked it.
4. 400# Deadlift - we'll see next strength cycle how this goes
5. Do at least 3 events - Done: Open, Everyday Warrior, and the Nov28 Throwdown.
6. Learn the butterfly pullup - Making some progress here
7. Sub-7 minute Fran - DONE
8. Improve my standing in the field in the Open - DONE - went from 40th percentile for my age group to the 24th percentile. Didn't do as well as I'd have liked, but I should be happy with this jump.
9. 10' handstand walk - not done. A tiny bit of progress on HS holds and balance here.
10. 5 UB Muscle-ups. DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment