Saturday, March 14, 2015

2015-03-14 CF Open 15.3

My first (only?) attempt at 15.3. A lot of peope were upset with this one because it _starts_ with muscle-ups, meaning that a lot of people will need to go scaled right at the outset.

However, a LOT of people are getting their first MU (or more) as a result. I think it was good for them to program as it sets the bar as to an understanding of what is expected at Rx level

WARM
500m row
2x5 wallball
2x5 pullups
2x20 DU
2x5 strict pullups
lots of stretching

MAIN

A. CF 15.3 - 14 minute AMRAP of
{
7 Muscle-Ups
50 Wallball 20#
100 DU
}

I got a lot of failed attempts on the MUs. Should have taken longer between and not failed any. Took me about 7 minutes to get them done as a result, and really I should have been done in 4 minutes.

Wallballs went as planned. Sets of 10 with 5 second rest between.

DUs fell apart a lot given how winded I was. Normally would do these in 3-4 sets, but I had a lot of set sof 7,8,10... Another area to make up time if I re-do.

Finished the DUs at 13:26. Made 2 attempts at MUs but was nowhere close

Score 157, 13:26 tie-breaker time

No comments:

Post a Comment