Friday, March 10, 2017

2017-03-10 CF Open 17.3

Well, was waiting for a workout that hit my weak spots and this was it. Pullups recovering from injury, but not ideal, and full snatch which is always a weak point for me.

WARM
std warmup
snatch warmup
5x45, 5x75, 2x95 (note: I didn't NOT warm up snatch enough!)

MAIN

A. CF Open 17.3
in 8 min:
{
3 rounds of
{
6 C2B Pullups
6 squat snatch 95#
}
then
3 rounds of
{
7 C2B Pullups
5 squat snatch 135#
}
}
if you finish that, then it goes up 4 min increments with snatch weight increasing, reps decreasing, and pullup reps increasing.
My hope was to get at least through the 95#'s, get the 7 pullups after that, and make an attempt at 135, which I'd never get. However, a bunch of missed reps at teh start ate some time, so I go 35 reps. 1 short of the first round of 3 sets.

I added:
B. MU work
2 kipping MU
bunch of missed strict attepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment